My dear blogging friend Maria knows me well. She knows that I've tried -- but often failed -- to bring some perspective to the negativity that has permeated my life lately (broken foot, greedy IRS, laid-off hubby, dying friend, etc.), and she has bestowed upon me The Lemonade Award, which recognizes bloggers who "show a positive attitude and/or gratitude in their posting."
You must know by now that I'm a sucker for positive recognition of any kind (does that automatically label me as insecure and needy?), so receiving this award absolutely made my day (which has been spent dealing with medical insurance) and my week (which has been clouded by Kristin's decline).
But enough about pouty, whiney me. Here are my nominees of bloggers who I believe turn lemons into lemonade on a regular basis:
Of course, all awards have rules:
1) Put the logo on your blog or post.
2) Nominate some blogs that show great attitude or gratitude, (i.e. turn lemons into lemonade)
3) Link to your nominees within your post.
4) Let the nominees know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5) Share the love and link to the person from who you received your award.